It's easy to do so. Here's how:
- Turn on your Nintendo 3DS.
- Tap "System Settings" on the bottom touch screen menu (it's the icon that looks like a wrench).
- Tap "Parental Controls".
- To change your settings, you'll need to tap "Change."
- Enter your PIN. (What to do if you've forgotten your PIN.) Tap "OK."
- If you'd like to turn off one Parental Control setting at a time, tap "Set Restrictions" and browse each category of interest. After you switch off each setting, make sure to tap "OK" to save your changes.
- If you'd like to delete all your Parental Control settings at once, tap "Clear Settings" on the main menu of Parental Controls. Make sure you want to wipe all your settings at once, and then tap "Delete."
- Once you've wiped your Parental Controls, you'll be returned to the Nintendo 3DS's System Settings menu.
What You Need
- A Nintendo 3DS.
- Your Personal Identification Number (PIN).